Psathaki Stylish Accommodation
With respect to the health and safety of visitors
In Psathaki complex in Kimolos, the safety and health of visitors and employees is a priority and is treated with responsibility and respect. / p>
We systematically study updates from global and national agencies, adopt hygiene rules and strictly implement protocols .
We have chosen to invest in the state-of-the-art Pure Space spraying system which provides a complete and efficient ecological disinfection of rooms and mattresses.
Observing the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a file is kept of staff members and all persons residing in the accommodation: name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) for reasons public health protection
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures in hotel rooms and common areas with specially selected antimicrobial and antibacterial cleaners.
- Hand sanitizers in all public areas and rooms.
- Marking for reminders of the social distance instructions and the prescribed protection measures: a. Hand washing-disinfection, b. keeping a safe distance, c. using a mask
- Room disinfection of rooms after each room delivery.
- Suspension of the possibility of visiting common areas and rooms, from people who do not live in the complex.
Rooms & Common Areas
- Expansion of time between check out and check in between residences (check out until 11 a.m. and check in from 3 pm) with a time interval of at least 4 hours.
- Suspension of the scheduled daily room cleaning during the stay with the possibility of responding to cleaning at the request of the visitor.
- Effective disinfection of rooms with Pure Space accommodation system, between accommodations .
- Ability to apply the Pure Space method and at the request of the customer .
- Emphasis on natural ventilation of all areas daily.
Employee Training & Regulations
- Use of a protective mask and personal protective equipment from those entering the complex in accordance with hygiene regulations and protocol.
- Possibility of providing consumables such as disinfectant hands, masks and disposable gloves, if requested by customers.
- Special training for all employees around health and safety regulations regarding COVID-19.